Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Feeling Good on this snowy day !



Lord I thank You for blessing me with life. A life of abundance. You have given to me what I could not do for myself. Continue to bless my family and friends. I am grateful, so very grateful !

Last evening our Life Group was awesome. The ice breakers were fun and full of energy and excitement. The ladies are in need of a blessing. The workout portion was challenging but we got through it with prayer. The ladies wrote their goal statements and we will challenge them and ourselves to reach our goals. I feel good working in my gifting, I am truly blessed.

Prior to group I worked out with the ladies of True Image. Excellent workout. I am feeling stronger, I need to work on endurance. I also want to take more time making sure I am doing the moves correction for scrulpting. I like a toned well defined body. A healthy look is a good look to have. Feeling healthy emotional, is a real blessing.

I feel good today, full of energy and expecting a wonderful weekend. I will be stopping at the grocery stores on the way home to stack up on food items, we are expecting more snow and I want to be home cooking and cleaning. I want my domestic side to shine this weekend LOL

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa, thanks for sharing your love of life and love of the Lord. Your blog is very refreshing and intimate. Keep them coming. We need to hear keep hearing your testimony!

    ReplyDelete