Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 68- U Turn - Before and after photo














Lord I am your princess and You are my Lord ! I adore You for who You are in my life. I thank You for providing for me and giving me Peace during my storms. I know that You exist and live to worship You.

Last night I attended my meeting. I am working the program, sometimes it is rough and other times it offers me such peace and hope. I do know that I am a food addict. Last night’s testimonies were so awesome. Sometimes I get bored but there is always something I need to hear that will help me and others. I am approaching my 90 days and I am looking forward with some anxiety to sharing my story. I am becoming better at expressing myself verbally.

Today has been a busy but productive day at work. I am handling work as it comes and getting it done in an orderly manner. This evening I will work my True Image program and go to my Fit for the King life group. I am looking to be blessed and prayfully I will bless someone else.

I plan to take some old photos of me to True Image, these photos of me were taken during a time in which I was miserable, self hating and just not in a good place in life. I hated going out socially and would refuse social settings most of the time.

Lord thank You for the U Turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment