Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 76 - Wisdom

Thank You Lord for placing wonderful Godly people in my life. Thank You for allowing me this blessing. I am grateful for women and men of God who pour into me. I am learning to listen and receive. Wisdom with experience is awesome accompanied with Your Word. Thank You Lord for placing me where I am in my life.

Yesterday was busy at work; I was able to make progress in my pile of work. After work I met with two women of God for dinner. Oh what a dinner, we had such good Godly conversation. Lord you strengthen me daily and I am so grateful. The food at Tommy’s was really fresh and tasty. They allowed me to put together a salad and veggie that my diet requires. Before going to dinner I was able to pick up a few items as Christmas gifts and get them off my list. I am not feeling overwhelmed with shopping as I am picking up things as I go. I have to pick up a gift card or two; Forever 21, Whole Food and Avalon.

Today I approach with my pile of work with enthusiasm as I know You will help me get through what I need to get done. I have hope and I do not feel hopeless in this situation. I am looking forward to my upcoming time off work.

I am expecting good things at the Memorial Service tonight. All Praises be to God. This is a part of my healing.

Today is our Holiday celebration/fellowship at work. I am excited about it and the gift exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment