Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Eighteen !!!!!!



Today was lots of FUN ! I thank God for allowing me to see another day. He woke me up this morning and started me on my way. To God be the Glory !

My day started off with me being determined to to complete things that were on my to do list. I started by doing my workout. Excellient workout, Camille came in with lots of energy ready to work us out. After the workout, it was time to weigh in, time to see what I had accomplished from my week of focusing on a healthier lifestyle. I was anxious to see so I was about the second person to be weighed. I handed Tammy my meal plan, I stepped on the scale and I had prayed for this type of success, but seeing it was crazy. God gave me the strength, every minute, every craving and ache and pain from exercise, the extra Zumba class, it was all right there on the scale. Debbie screamed all I could do was stand their in silence. Then it hit me and I began to rejoice. I gave God the glory because it was only him that could do such as amazing act. Well, (drum roll) My total weight loss for this week was 5.6 lbs. I was thrilled and then did I see all the hard work pay off. I often talk to LaVisa and Tahila at work regarding GUARANTEEING your weight loss. Meaning do what you know it takes to see the weight come off. Most of us know to lose weight we must reduce calorie intake, exercise and drink 8 glasses or more of water. My goal is 3 lbs per week, but I will take 5.6 lbs. I will give myself this push one week per month, other week's goal is 3 lbs.

Since March 1, 2011 I have lost 18 lbs. Fantastic ! Praise God !

After workout I got my hair done and then I got ready for dinner with Stephanie and Tierra. We had lots of fun at Stir Crazy. We talked and laughed and shopped til we could no longer shopped, the stores closed up on us. The lady made me feel real special. We found lots of bargains at Legacy, Francessia Closet, Charming Charley and Nordstorm Rack. Big Fun !



No comments:

Post a Comment