Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FAMILY

Family I am thanking God for the safe delivery of Carmello Reshaud Davis. God is good. I am grateful that Brandy has a healthy baby. God she knows it was YOU and is grateful, the entire family is grateful and thankful. Work dynamics are much like family dynamics. Always some type of drama. You try to avoid it as much as possible, but get pulled into it. My work family is cool, we spend 8 hours a day together so we know one another quite well and work to keep harmony. Our supervisor serves as “mama” I guess, so when we feel she is favoring or running slack on a slacker we get upset. I am asking God to help me respect my supervisor and this co-worker. I enjoy peace and work to bring the peace. I want to present myself in a Christian way in every encounter, and I have been slipping up. Usually I am the one to offer hope, but recently I have allowed myself to get pulled in. I want to start today anew and move on in positive manner. We all need our jobs and we need to get along and get the job done. This morning I vented to my two supports for my dietary life change. LOL I am still tripping out that I ate a bagel yesterday that was 270 whopping calories. I need to move on, but I know I ate it because I was visually attracted to it. I have been reading the research and thought I was in tune with my inner eating monsters. Yesterday, it was revealed to me that I am not. I was just greedy, there was no real hunger. I had passed up Einstein Bagels went up to Brandy’s hospital room, sat there, keep thing about it, walked out the room, got on the elevator and walked to get the bagels. I need to stay in prayer about this. I am not obsessing about eating, willpower calls other areas of my life where I have made poor choices and gotten into financial trouble. Boy do I have stories. Food Stuff: Braakfast: 2 boiled egg whites, coffee with ½ and 1/2 , orange. Lunch: Cup of Soup (Stone Oven) Snack: avocado - yuck (but it is suppose to help belly fat) Dinner: No workout tonight – Last Wednesday I picked up a extra Zumba class at Nulife. I don’t think I am going tonight, I will let my muscles rest and heal. I see Ms. Juanita this evening and that will be nice and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment