Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Encouragement Part II

I feel like keeping on. This is a saying my mother use to say. This meant she felt encouraged. I want to thank God for his encouragement and love for us. God loves us so much. Thank You Lord for being there for me, for me.

Today I am taking care of some business, feeling real encouraged today and prayful that tomorrow will be a good day. Ariel is planning for her birthday which is the 14th but her party is tomorrow night and dinner is at Washbi on Sunday evening. I pray she will have fun and this won't be an empty experience for her. She loves celebrating her birthday and the birthdays of others. She has been planning her party since January : I got a text from her today saying she did not like the dress she had ordered from an internet store. I want her party to be a success. I work to encourage her as she is a young single mother.

I am not having hungry cravings this morning. I had 2 boiled egg whites, orange and coffee/half and half for breakfast. That was satisfying enough. I have been drinking water, but sometimes I feel bloated from it, I am still getting in 8 per day. Well yesterday was 7 ½ : I plan to workout tonight at True Image, I believe Takeema is the instructor tonight. She likes to use the step machines. The steps give us a good burn. Her floor exercises for Abs are awesome. Looking forward to tonight. I feel so much energy in the room as we exercise, it is if everyone is on one accord and invested. update: Takeema lead us through a really good exercise. I have so much difficulty doing suicides, I try but it hurts so much. I will try to incorporate some in my workouts at home. Also I was so thristy for something good I drank a half bottle of Diet Pepsi. I did not want to deprive myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment