Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Power Monday !

Praising God for a wonderful weekend with friends and family. Thanking Him for providing me with the Word on Sunday. It was wonderful to be in God’s House around His people. Thank You Lord ! Well yesterday I was too busy You Tubing to journal. How about that ! I am loving You Tube, it’s new to me. Well I went to dinner with Oren/Nicole, Bill/Amber we had fun, lots of laughs. Food was good, I ordered an omelet, oh yeah the toast was delcious (love the carbs), I forgot to include the toast in my calorie count last night. Darn it ! To top off a wonderful dinner we went SHOPPING. We got some really nice bargains, I will go back, real soon ! I got a couple of dressing I will be able to wear to ballrooming. I need to lose about 20 more lbs. before I can even think of getting into those dresses. Lord Help Me. I will begin to coordinate my accessories as I get ready to fit in them. The bonus is I was able to add 30 minutes of shopping as my activity in Calorie Count. I love this tool. Do I burn more for shopping in heels LOL I got some things done at the house. Most importantly my attorney called yesterday. I have been in prayer and God definitely has it. I have not called the attorney in over a month, I did not want to be too anxious, but I was a lil bit scared. God has definitely keep me through this process. He has provided me with the means to handle this business. Praise God ! I know God is amazing, yesterday as I listened to the sermon, the pastor said we should always have examples of God’s work in our lives. I can say GOD has been working in mine. Thank You Lord for your mercy and favor. Food: Yesterday was the first day I ever had goat cheese, it was in my omelet, it was of a different taste than what I am use to, but it was good.

Update: Boot Camp + Zumba = Dynamite "Enough Said" Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment