Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


God Blessed me with a VERY good day ! Through it all God is so faithful. I am listening quietly for God to lead me through life. I need him so desperately as I make decisions in my life. I want to make Godly decisions that will impact me positively and affect others in a good way. I feel positive about life and what God has to offer me. I am living each day trusting and believing God. Today a friend of mine is discouraged, I am asking God to rain down blessing on her. I am also in pray regarding my cousin Brandy. She goes to the doctor tomorrow for another ultra sound, they may or may not keep her. I pray that Brandy will not be stressed today and tomorrow and rely on God. I also pray the baby is in good health. I pray God’s will. My work day was well planned out yesterday, so today I am on point. We are at a steady pace today, which makes the day pass. I am so looking forward to the weekend. Time for me to regroup and also be with friends and family. Lifestyle Change: I continue to log my calories in Calorie Count and am making good use of this tool. The tool allows me to track my calories and it analyzes what I eat, letting me know what my body needs. It also gives the foods I eat a grade. Which is helpful. Say for instance if I am eating something that is a C+ it allows me to see other brands/types that are A or A+. I took all my needed supplements this morning and had a simple breakfast; Chobani lowfat Greek yogurt (pineapple). Lemon is my favorite but Heinen has sold out. L I also had coffee, and a orange. Wow that was an excellient choice for breakfast. I talked to a friend last evening and I was able to share some healthy tips with her. She has high blood pressure and high cholesterol, she is cutting back on sodium but needed some food choice. My lunch will consist of steamed veggies, jello temptation, green tea, strawberries. My goal is to work out this evening. I really don’t like Friday night workouts, if I go tonight, it will be by the strength of the Lord. My weigh in is tomorrow morning, so I will be in prayer. I am always amazed when I step on the scale. ALWAYS !! I know I am making better choices, but …….. My dinner will be minimum, after I workout in the evening I am not hungry, maybe a fruit, I have a banana I plan to eat on my way to workout, I will need the potassium. Lord give me strength, continue to encourage my heart. Thank you for your blessing. All this I could not do with you. I give you all the honor and the glory for renewing me. Thank you for the special blessing I will receive in a few days. Lord you are magnificient.
Update: To exhausted to workout this evening. Ran a few errands so I would less to do tomorrow. Had 100 calorie Pop-Secret for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment