Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Calm Day !

I am thanking God for a day of peace. Lord only you can give me the peace that surpassing all understanding during the storms of life. Only You !

I had a wonderful day, my workday was again without incident. I should have an assessment tomorrow and I was able to line things up for it today, so that I will not have to stay late and it will be turned around in 24 hours. Lord I thank you for enabling me to do this effectively.

I have a wonderful weekend planned, Saturday morning True Image, which allows me to start my day off right. Saturday is my weigh in, I feel encouraged and believe I have done things to guarantee weight loss. I will have my hair done after True Image. I will go to lunch with Stephanie, for my birthday. I am not sure if Tierra is coming. I sure hope so, we all need to catch up on one another lives. Sunday I have lunch with Nicole and Oren and then we will attend a CAKE TASTING. I am saving up my calories for CAKE. I worked hard this week and this weekend I will enjoy myself with friends and great food. Stephanie and I will got to Stir Crazy where I can have stir fry with garlic and ginger sauce, yummy.

Today I had about 825 calories. This was cool. I was not starving, I ate when I was hungry and did not do any emotional eating. Tomorrow I will have worked at my job for 17 years, 18 with my internship. My coworkers are planning something for me, something that does not involve alot of fat or calories. Hopefully Leslie will make her famous angle food cake. Yummy Yummy.
I have purchased a Kettle Ball and collected up some hand weights. Ariel, me, Tree and the kids plan to exercise in the evening. Tree has some exercise videos and I have a routine for us to do, I will incorporate some of the things I have learned at Boot Camp. We will be using free weights for toning and strength training. Takeema was our instructor today and she did some tummy exercise that are the real deal. If we do a couple rep a few evenings a week we will have flat tummies and toner arms. Oh yes, my photo represents my new found item. Tree introduced it to me, I will try it and hopefully it will work. Got to take care of the colon :)

I am so excited about the weekend. I will attend church and listen to the word of God and see my NCBF family.

No comments:

Post a Comment