Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fabulous Workout !


Thank God for gifting each of us ! This evening I saw God work through Sis Camille. She gave us a good burn ! She has the energy to take us to the next level ! I praise God for her allowing herself to inspire and help us ladies. The ladies in the class are so supportive of one another, I needed this, I needed the high Fives. The instructors and ladies really want to see one another succeed. Last night I weighed in and a few of the ladies were in the room, they were so excited. So today on the floor when I was not giving it my best YoYo said "go head 6 lbs" I knew what she meant. It was her way of saying push it you did good, don't stop. I usually don't like my hand held but working out is so hard for me I welcome the hand holding. We have a certain bond, it's crazy but we do. We have a respect for one another for taking our health serious. Ok enough about True Image.

Now about my dress for the wedding. I think I have narrowed my choices. I will go and select it in about a month, hopefully I will have lost about 20 lbs. I plan to lose more, but I will have it altered. I am getting ready for a photo shoot, I stopped and picked up some items. Got to get the DO did.

Well my supervisor broke the news to us today. Extra work, expected longer hours. I understand but I don't. I am not gonna worry right now, I am gonna allow God to work in this situation. I am blessed to have the job. My mother always encouraged me to finish college so I would not have to do physically hard work as she had done as a young woman. She worked in other women's kitchens and took cafe of their children. She so did not want that for me. She always said she wanted to see me dress up and go to work and look nice. In other words she wanted me to be a professional. That I am and I am gonna handle my job as a professional. My mom got her wish, except on my job we dress down and can wear jeans. Often she would look at me going to work and say you wearing that to work. I knew what she meant and I would explain our casual approach at work. She still didn't like it. My supervisor is not imposing this on us, her bosses her pressing her to press us. So I understand.

Life is good ! God is Great ! Lord thank you for the gift of life and for my special gifting.

Ate really well today; breakfast, lunch & snack 2 boiled eggs, orange, yogurt, turkey with bagel.
dinner: scrambled egg whites with mushrooms cooked in coconut oil (love it). About 10 to 11 glasses of water with lemon.


No comments:

Post a Comment