Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Joy !


JOY

I want to give my Praises to God for giving me an opportunity to be on this earth another day. There had been days where I did not care if I lived another day. My Joy for life was gone, I didn’t want it, I refused it. I had difficulty wanting to have fun and because of my losses. I got through life day by day, going to work and coming home, going to work and coming home. Me who I am was gone. So again I want to thank God for allowing me to live to experience Joy again.

I decided today to rearrange things in my life so I can take care of me. I had lost interest in me and my business. Now today I will do both, take care of me and participate in a business meeting. Gradually, God is renewing me. It has been a process for me.

Work, Work, Work ---- So far it’s good today! I am thanking God for this. My job now keeps me awake at night. That’s bad. I am working to be patient and keeping my mouth shut LOL



Today: Breakfast; Greek Raspberry Yogurt (Yummy) water and ½ apple. The apple was a bite to tart. Lunch: Green Giant Steamed Veggies, small salad,
Dinner: liquid planet – some type of protein blast with wheatgerm (Green Food)
Workout: Today I will work out and burn some calories. Friday evening or Saturday is my weigh in. March is good because True Image offered a special $50 for unlimited classes. This will be the first week I will take advantage of unlimited sessions.
Water: I am drinking my new water with antioxidant and PH and other stuff. I will take an enzyme if I eat any processed or cooked food.

Yesterday my calorie intake was around 800 with 10 glasses of water. Cool ! Real Cool ! And I was not starving. I do crave crunchy in the afternoon and in the evening. I got to find a low carb crunch. Yesterday I had about ½ bag of small chips and at night about 15 Cheetos. Yes Cheetos, they are Jayden’s, I’m eating the baby’s snack. It was like midnight it was so funny when I think about it. But I did not eat the whole bag.

I have decided to blog some during my lunch, it helps keep me focused !

Update: I am feeling good, I ate well today and did not deny myself :) Yeah I had a slice of coconut cake, oooooooo lala ! One slice and it was delicious. For dinner I had a cup of black bean soup at Liquid Planet, with red onions. It was real good.

I drank all 8 glasses of the new water ! Lavisa was our instructor at True Image tonight, she is old school boot camp instructor ! Yes old school, she is tough and using some of the principals of bootcamp that some shy away from. For instance, if someone is slacking we all are held accountable and have to do more repetitions. It was cool, but we all were exhausted.

I had a good business meeting at Liquid Planet. It was cool to see the crew and talk shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment