Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, March 28, 2011

God's Favor !


Not such a normal Day ! God shined down on us ! God has shown my family favor today. Something we have been in great need of happened ! God is a miracle maker, He makes a way out of no way ! God is a right now God ! These are words that I use to hear the saints in my childhood church say. They had strong faith and they stood and believed the word of God ! For the past 6 weeks I have prayed for God’s help and today He worked it out. It was a big thing, He always works in a big way, to let me know that only He could do it. I had no doubt I just didn’t know when. During the years of my walk with Christ I have learned to be patient and give it Him. I knew I couldn’t move this mountain, Only a mighty God could and He did. I love, love, love, love, love to see God work.

My work day was pure bliss, my sup was out today. I was productive today, I completed an assessment and a ISP. It felt good to be able to do my work without interruptions. I worked Saturday for an hour, so that I could do this assessment. Tomorrow I will take off early to flex the time. This will work out well for me. Tomorrow morning in training, YES !
Today I ate well, my lifestyle was healthy. Breakfast; yogurt, two boiled egg whites, Lunch; chicken dumpling soup from Heinens and a very small salad. I had about a cup of popcorn and 1 jello temptation (100 calories). I plan to have veggies for dinner if I am hungry. I must be good this week, I ate a little off my meal plan for my Birthday week. I have two workouts tonight Boy oh Boy !

I am back from workout. At True Image, Debbie blessed me in a special way. Such a wonderful lady. Thank you Lord ! God is able. We did stations with the step risers. What a workout. Then we moved into toning and strength training. Zumba is so much more, the more sessions I have the more fun it is. It was definitely a Zumba party.

I may have some steamed veggies if I get hungry or a orange !

No comments:

Post a Comment