Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Health Awareness Workshop


Again I am here to give God the glory! He provides for me and my family on a daily basis! I woke up this morning with my mind on Jesus ! I need Him every minute, every second ! I need him to work toward my goals. I acknowledge God in my life and I am so grateful I know Him.


This evening I attended a Health Awareness Workshop. The instructor was so knowledgable and well informed about health and nutrition. On top of that he and his wife are believers of God. That was a plus !!! They are guru of health. I learned new stuff and he confirmed some things I already knew. I was there from 7:00 til about 10:o0 p.m. so you know it was good stuff. He shared information about the importance of water with antioxidants, and other important elements. I learned about enzymes (sp) and how they break down foods in the body At first I was skeptical about the seminar but was so pleased I went. I even got some black office mixed with something :) I will be replacing this office with my regular morning coffee. I will see how this works, and he strongly suggested Green Tea. He suggested that we not drink water 1 hour before or 1 hour after eating. He explained the importance, can't remember it now, but I will apply it as often as I can. I got a water container that holds 8 glasses of water. Really nice !



Now, while I was gone my cat was shut up in my room by mistake and he booped on my floor. I was upset but I got over it, I will have to do somethings different.



I am so excited about my new found knowledge.



No comments:

Post a Comment