Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

ChuckE Cheese


Today was really good, I accomplished much of what I set out today. Me, Brandy, Nique, DeAngelo and the kids went to ChuckE Cheese. We had a blast, the kids really got to be kids. It was an absolute pleasure to watch them play, laugh, dance and just have fun. Watching all the kids in the building have a wonderful time was awesome. They all seemed to get along, and play well together, even if they didn't know one another.


Jayden looked the atmosphere, he rode rides, walked around and he had Pizza, cucumbers and orange slices. He loved the food, after he ate he set out to explore ChuckE Cheese. I know he appreciated the trip, right before we left he gave his auntie Nique a really big hug. It was a trip she planned for him and it went off well. Oh, yeah, Jayden hugged a little girl slightly smaller than him. They embraced for a few seconds and then just walked away from one another. I guess when they see another child their same size in this big world, they recognize each other with a big hug.

Brandy and I agreed we would bring the kids periodically to let them enjoy themselves.

One major plus for me, I spent a whole day without shopping, spending money. Except for food at Chuckie Cheese. This was a plus for me. As we pulled out of Golden Gate I wanted to run in Marshall's, Old Navy, Bed, bath and Body works or Dots, but I didn't, I wanted the day to be about the kids. I want to control my spending, and I did. Praise God.

While at ChuckE Cheese I had an all you can eat salad. Yummy, I had two serving, with diet Coke. Excellient. But just as I was leaving out I had pizza. Oh, well, this story didn't have the happy ending I had hoped for but, you know I don't feel guilty. I enjoyed my family today.

I better do a exercise video tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment