Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

frustrated ! Anger ! AAAAAAAH!


My day started out well, I ask God to keep me focused on Him and to give me peace. I have come to find out that things happen to frustrate me. I realize I can be angry, I am asking God to work in me so that I do not sin. I am working really hard to be the best I can. But I feel as though it doesn't really matter. The more I do the more that is expected. I feel like I am being treated unfairly at my place of employment. I am being s t r e t c h e d. I feel like my life is not my own anymore. I am trying to be patient and see what it is God wants from me. I am trying to be a good stewart.

On the positive note, I am preparing for a fabulous photo shoot tomorrow evening. So today I got my hair done. This is a win win. It is now appropriate for the photo shoot, and it is easier to maintain for my workouts. I am excited about the shoot. Michelle has agreed to put lashes on me, I don't wear them daily, but thought they might look nice in photos. After the shoot I am going to dinner with the bridal party. It will be great to get out and have fun with friends. We have not decided where we are going but Nicole makes good restaurant choices.

Today I ate well: breakfast; two boiled egg whites, coffee with 2 half and half. Snack: lowfat yogurt. Lunch 2 slices of turkey (deli), vegatable soup, dinner; 1 chicken breast with 7 (150 calories) girl scout cookies (I am keeping it real) yummy and about 6 to 7 glasses of water. I will drink more tonight. Oh yeah I had about 14 cheezit and baked nacho chips from whole food. I got to stop eating these type things they are low in fat but I shouldn't make it a habit. I did eat a fruit today. OMG.

I was upset during my workday, but I feel better now, I love my hair and I am excited about my growth. Thank you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment