Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thank You Lord for Wonderful Week.

Thank you Lord for a wonderful week. I was able to take care of my temple. Fellowship with friends. And get through a very stress work week while handling my frustrations. You Oh, Lord are amazing. You keep me together. You keep me focused. You oh Lord surround me with your loving spirit. For this I am grateful !

I had a wonderful week ! I got through the week and was able to accomplish most of my goals. I was a good employee, grandmother, mother, and friend. I stepped out of my box to do things I never thought I could do. I put myself in the shoes of others and did what I needed to do.

I gave you the glory, while I was on the scale at True Image. I give you the glory and know that it was ONLY YOU that could keep me focused. I was able to accomplish my weekly goal weight loss because of YOU. Shout outs to True Image and the ladies of True Image. We encourage one another and give God the glory for our successes, no matter how big or small. It was not be the strength You give me gets me through the day. The people you put in my life encourage me, embarace me, love me and understand my challenges and my past. I am not boasting when I share my accomplishments, but giving YOU the glory. I am leaving my depressed mood behind and coming out of my crazy shell :)

I was able to be with Tray yesterday afternoon who lost her mother a few weeks ago. I encouraged her by example and encouraged her with Your word. I continue to pray for her that you build her up and that she seek You even more now. She is packing up her mother's things and making decisions about her mother's things. She is struggling, I thank You for placing her in my life right now.

I want to thank you for the fellowship with my girls both Friday and Saturday. It was really nice being in their company. Really good women of God. I ask continued blessings over the planning and preparation of the wedding. I enjoyed looking for dresses and SHOES. Love them ! It is truly a celebration and example of their love for God and one another.

Thanks to all my coworkers who encouraged me and helped me pull it together Friday for the photo shoot. I really wanted to be there for my friend but was worried how I would present. God gave me the strength to pull it together. They have watched me daily come to work for the past year looking like a depressed mess so they really could appreciate my make over. They rallied around me helped me with makeup, eyelashes everything. They are so sweet.

Lord you are worthy, so worthy !

Lost 3 lbs this week, total of 9 lbs since March 1st. Went out to dinner twice and had salad and veggies. Yes me and had water with lemon. Thank You Lord. I know this is YOU !!!! Continue to pour into me Lord and keep me focused on YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment