Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Pleasant Day !


Because of God I had a pleasant day ! I was focused on God and his goodness and I worked to give Him the glory throughout the day !

My workload is about to go to the ceiling. Our department is taking on more responsibility daily. Lord give me the strength to handle the increase and to keep my mouth shut. Our department is feeling overworked. Some decisions have been made to increase all our work, extended hours and everything. I am waiting to be lead by God on this ! I want to submit to my employer because I do need my job, but I want a life outside of work.

Now I want to give so many thanks to God for keeping me focused during decision to make healthier choices. Monday is my best workout day, I did my bootcamp workout and then Zumba, Yeah, Zumba. It was fantastic. I am slowly and I do mean slowly feeling better about both my workouts. I modify everything, because I am out of shape and because my left shoulder hurts. I realize that when I workout my shoulder hurts less, so I challenge my shoulder slightly at every workout. My hair looks like a nest, I have to get it together by Friday because I have a photo shoot. Yeah, photo shoot, I am excited.

I lost 6lbs and some ounces when Kim/Kathy weighed me in tonight. I am going into week 3 this means I have lost an average of 3 lbs per week. Today I had chicken noodle soup for lunch, 8 glass of water, should drink 2 more tonight. I also had an orange for a snack. I skipped breakfast, I wasn't hungry. I am taking my supplements B12, vitamin D, Cinnamon, One a Day. I am trying !

Thank you Lord ! I feel wonderful ! I got stress but I am managing it.

Basketball Wives, I shouldn't love this crazy show about all this drama, but I do :)
Can't wait til June for the new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment