Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Grateful ! Grateful ! Grateful !



First I want to start by thanking the All Mighty God for allowing me another day on this earth. I am simply grateful to Him for always, always providing for me and LOVING me for who I am

The last few of days have been good. I have a bit more energy about myself. Today while at lunch I got more Vitamin D and a B12 supplement. Little by little I am working on me. I drank lots of water today and had a quarter of a grapefruit. WOW, yeah grapefruit. For lunch I had a chicken breast with a wondeful tomatoe basil sauce. It was heavenly. I had nonfat greek yogurt and a apple as a snack.

Friday for lunch I had pizza with good cheese, I did not want to deprive myself :) I did not have alot of guilt about it. Today is Saturday and I had a banana, turkey breast and coffee for breakfast. Brandy and I are taking the children to Chucky Cheese. I plan to have a salad and then tofu for dinner. Yummy ! I will need to drink my water, I notice I do well on weekend with water consumption.

Thursday I received a exercise video. I was able to WATCH it, but I did do a 20 minute workout and passed on the 60 minute one.

I did Tru Image 2x this week and 1 exercise video at home. I am taking baby steps to this healthy lifestyle change. I weighed in today Saturday, and I had lost 4 lbs. Monday evening I plan to do my bootcamp workout and the Zumba class. Yes, we gonna shake it up. Takeema does the step part of our boot camp session and she does a great job and we break a sweat.

Kim/Kathy and Debbie are the same sweet encouraging ladies. Kim/Kathy has excitement and Debbie is calm and nurturing. A dynamic team. I love that we are Christian woman working together to be strong.

I am preparing myself for a healthy life, I watched both my parents suffer from illnesses associated with bad eating. I want to live a strong life to help family and friends and to work in God's kingdom. Oh yeah and I want to look really cute in my friend Nicole's wedding :) We got alot of work to do planning and I want to be ready to do what is needed.

I need to pick up some Vitamin C today and tofu !

Oh yes, my work week was awesome. I worked really hard this week. Our entire team did, our supervisor rewarded us with Pizza. That was really nice of her. She made a special effort to say thank you to me for working to meet the needs of our agency. The words Thank You goes a long way when building a team.

This morning I got up read a scripture and started my day. Awesome ! I am in the word ! I got up did some touch up painting on a cabinet and talked to my cuz Monica. It is always good to hear her voice. I love the weekend. Then I found out Liza and James had their baby, lil Jordan. Oh what a beautiful blessing.

240.5

No comments:

Post a Comment