Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

God is FAITHFUL

Lord You are victorious in ALL that You do.  In this I have victory !


I remember as a child when my parents were happy and excited I was blessed by it.  Now that I don't have earthly parents, I look to God for my blessings.  The Lord is victorious and so I am also victorious.  He is creative and created me in His image, so I have the character of God.  I am learning to believe this and hold God to his promises.  God is FAITHFUL !  The

GOD blesses me way more than I deserve.  HIS love is beyond anything I can image.  I am learning to Love the Lord as my creator.  Again since my earthy parents are gone I see God as my father who loves me, protects me and provides for me.  I have learned to rely on God and I am grateful that he loves me.

________

I am writing my third blog this weekend !  Why, because I need to express myself and this is where I put it out there.  Today I was not able to attend church services so I need to give God the glory.  I need to thank the Lord for everything.  I know that He is a miracle worker because he works miracles in my life.  When I am unsure what to do with situations, if I sit still he will work them out.  I have learned not to panic or fret.  I have learned healthy ways of handling stressful situations.

God has surrounded me with me that care about me.  God shows His love through people.  I do believe this.  When people put me in stressful situations I know it is not of God and eventually He will help me free myself of them.  Most people have my best interest I can tell.  God will reveal those that don't so I don't worry or fret.

___________

This has been a stressful year for me.  I have had worries and frets, but day by day God took me through.  I am nearing the end of a storm in my life, which should end tomorrow God's will be done.  For this I rejoice.  Rejoice Rejoice Rejoice.

Long story short, God is Faithful and I turn it over to HIM !

No comments:

Post a Comment