Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Next Level

9-5-12  5 mile Run - 1/2 way there !
9-5-12  Finish Line



Running Team for 9-5-12 - Rose joined our weekly group


This is sort of part 2 of today's 9-10-12 blog. I got to thinking about I didn't post Thursday photos and I wanted to say a few words about the NEXT LEVEL !
Eric Price - Personal Trainer All About U Fitness

Over the weekend my commitment to working changed.  After our run in the rain, it confirmed to me I was a Fit Chick !  Now this morning when I worked out with my personal trainer Eric he confirmed that I was doing alot better.  His words were very encouraging, well that is what a trainer is suppose to do.  And it works !  At the same exact time we both said I am a the NEXT LEVEL !  Now for me that means, I am feeling stronger in my mind and body.  As I spoke in my previous blog today that the mind controls and navigates the body to push on, through the pain.  Well today things kind of came together, as I did my chest presses, I knew how to lift the weight, I knew how to take it up fast and bring it down slow, breathing on my way up.  I did my best with my mind telling me to go, my mind saying it is ok you can do this.  I listened to my mind.  Along the way Eric encouraged me telling me I work hard etc.  But at the time he put me on the stair climbing machine and I did it without whinning like a baby, we both knew I was ready.  Now ready for what I don't know what the next level in his mind means.  I feel like I sort of graduated this morning to the Bigger Girl Class.

Am I ready to move on up ? YES  Will the next level be hard ? YES  I know it will be harder and more challenging.  But I will work through it with prayer and support.

Here is one last thing, on my way out the door he said Wednesday will finish this set.  I knew that meant it is time to reup (money).  The financial responsibility made me think is this worth my money and time?  YES !!!

So I will reup next Monday and get ready for the NEXT LEVEL !


No comments:

Post a Comment