Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Massage - Deep Tissue


Lord you are magnificent !  You have ALL power and You are in control.  I thank You for Your many blessings, more than I can count Lord.  You are such a loving Father growing and developing me in my passion and purpose.  For this I thank You.  For giving me Peace through my storm I thank You !  For blessing those around me I thank You Lord !

Yesterday was so wonderful “Fit for the King” is awesome !  Lord thank You for blessing our group with such wonderful women who are anxious and ready Lord.  Thank you for placing in me what I NEED to educate and motivate these Women of God !  I am so grateful !

Our group is growing they shared a lot during group and they appear to be bonding to one another.  This is great !  I need the Lord in this group and to pour into me !  God showed up and showed out.

Our workout was really good.  We did a one mile walk video.  I thought it would be light weight for me “Ms Fitness” but I broke a hard sweat.  The ladies enjoyed likewise.  Today I ordered 25ft of flat resistance bands.  For us to go into the next level of the walk we need the flat resistance bands so they will be here in a two day shipment.  YES !  We can go to the next level, thank the Lord for blessing me with the funds to place the order.  We will also do hand weights next week.  I am in pursuit of a small suitcase with wheels to wheel around my sets of hand weights.  I will keep a look out in the thrift stores, if anyone has one to donate let me know.  I would appreciate it very much !

Tomorrow I will be doing the 5 miles at Euclid Creek, I am excited I have not ran/walk on my ankle since Monday.  I have seen my trainer, but no real cardio.  So hopefully tomorrow I will be fine.  After Euclid Creek I may be going downtown for a 2.5 walk for Nami which benefits Mental Health Services.  Most likely I will not, may be too much for my ankle. 

I made an appointment to take my Mac Book in to the apple store it needs upgrading.  Looking forward to this I love the apple store, customer service is the best I have ever experienced.

THEN at 6:00 p.m. I am scheduled to have a 60 minute deep tissue massage.  I am buying a packet of 4 massages for a reasonable price.  If any of you are interested let me know, they have a referral program, for every referral you get a free one.  Great Deal RIGHT !  I have NEVER had a deep tissue, I heard it can be painful, I am use to the Swedish ones.  But I am sure it will help my body, with all the workouts I need massages in my life LOL

I will keep you all updated.  See ya !  Have a wonderful weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment