Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Live Life on PURPOSE




You have provided for me in so many ways.  I need a healing Lord !  I need a healing !  I want to continue to workout and honor my vessel.  Lord my ankle is sore and swollen Lord, I don’t know what caused it Lord but You do, Lord I am asking for favor and healing in this situation.  Heal my body Lord !  Thank You Lord !  Thank You Lord !
 _________________________________
About two weeks ago something strange happened to my ankle.  Some say it has been overworked !  Me overworking LOL  I need to find a balance as I do not want injuries, I am healing from my right fractured foot, which does not bother me and now my left ankle is sore.  I need a fix, it hurts, but it is not unbearable.  Just enough to hinder my workouts.  Could this be a message for me to slow down ?  Tomorrow morning I will be taking an x-ray to determine the seriousness of my injury.  It's rough being an ATHLETIC LOL
 ______________________________________________________________
Yesterday I began reading the recommended reading for Seed Team. This book help to move you toward your God given purpose and passion.  This book is so timely for me.  I am building a relationship with God, understanding His will for me and my life.  I tell people that I am always fascinated to see God work in my life and the life of those that I know.  He works things out if you let Him.  Get out of his way and let Him make a way OUT of No WAY.  God is truly amazing.  I wish I had this book on my kindle fire where I could check it out throughout the day.  I can't wait to go home cuddle up on the couch and continue to read it.  I am so excited about !

I advise you that if you haven't picked up this book please do.  It is easy to read and follow, as I am not one to read touch stuff, it is humorous and straight to the punch, not hard to figure out.  It is bibically based and scripture is given throughout to support.  God has given me what I need at the time I need and made it understandable for me.  I love to read and this book has brought that passion for reading back to me.


Oh Yes !  On Saturday I had my massage.  It was great, so relaxing and worth every penny.  This morning I met with my personal trainer and he had me do a plank where I was extended in air and had to do a crunch in my plank.  I didn't last, I fell, but I tried again and did 30 seconds of it.  When I master this I will have the abs of steel, I'm just saying.  I don't even know how he thought of this but I will work at it again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment