Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Best Day Ever !


Most productive day ever ! Today my workday flowed ! With God in the lead, I was able to focus on my work, map it out and execute. At the end of the work day, I felt good about what I had accomplished. I know it is nothing but God that is showing me how to handle my workload with being stressed. I asked God for help and He has ! God is amazingly wonderful !

I need God in other areas of my life. I know He will help me ! God is faithful to me, when I don't even deserve it. He loves me when I don't love myself ! He provides for me when I totally mess up. I thank God for allowing me to know His goodness, to feel His love.

This evening I saw my buddy Hugo Boss, he is my friend Michelle's miniature Greyhound. He is adorable. He likes me and I like him. He enjoys hanging out with the ladies. In my old age I begun to care for and really like animals. Lord don't let me turn into the old lady who hordes animals :) My cats are by buddies, my daughter takes to work with her and I miss them. They are very lovable.

Breakfast; Special K Lunch; salad (yummy) Cheese stuffed pasta with marina sauce
Dinner; turkey burger with 1/2 bun with about 5 fries THEN I went riding with Michelle and Tree and had a milkshake and 2 fried chicken wings :( The milkshake was worth the fat, I brought 5 wings and only ate 2, they were not worth the fat. Yucky tasting. Well I am not gonna beat up on myself I ate well all day and had a treat in the evening. Tomorrow is a new day. Water intake one 32 ounce bottle of Perrier, really good. Then water with juice at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment