Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

What no Basketball Wives!



Oh what a day ! I am not a super bowl viewer, but I do like the excitement that it generates for others. Today I attended church and my soul was feed. I am looking forward to the Women's program on the 18th.

Before going to church, I prepared a salad of dinner and marinated chicken breast. We also had linguinne and marinara sauce, bread and sparkling water with strawberries. Oh yes, and we had Pina Colados. We had company in and out of the house. Both family and friends. Jayden had a late dinner with his auntie Nique. He loves cumcumbers and apples. I enjoy my Sunday afternoon cooking and hanging out with family and friends. I plan to go line dancing on one Sunday after church. It will be fun to hang out with my friends.

No Basketball wives due to Superbowl, boy was I disappointed ! I will have to catch it next week. Off to work I go tomorrow. Thank God I have to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment