Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Snow Day! Plow Day !


Today was quite a blessing ! My cousin is such a blessing. He drove me to and from work during this heavy snow storm. My workday was rather simple, made some phone calls but no one was really in to complete the business. Monday will be quite a busy day ! We will have to play catch up. There was only myself, my supervisor and two other coworkers that were in today. Which was cool, because we did not have much to do. I setup my work for Monday, because we will be busy. At lunch I rode to Heinen's with a coworker and picked up some food items for this cold wintery weekend. Love it !

My cousin Tony is such a great help to me and my family. He is a hard working, good family man. When he picked me up from work, he used his snow blower to do several driveways. He explained the snow plow business to me and he wants a new truck with 4 wheel drive and a plow.

I completed 2 centerpieces for Michelle's event. They are cute, I hope her client enjoys them and they add style to the room. They were simple to do, all red with a really really nice tall vase.

I am in a better mood today ! I am relieved that the end of the week is approaching and I have the weekend off. I'm gonna get some much needed rest.

Breakfast: Coffee, Special K. Lunch: Chicken and diet orange cream pop (yummy), Dinner: chichen wrap with bar b que sauce. I will most likely have some tuna salad later this evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment