Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, February 21, 2011

President Day ! A salute to the Obama's !


I woke up this morning give God praise for a wonderful day. This morning I feel ready to go out into the world serve as a living testimony of God's goodness. I thank God for renewing me and continuing to do miracles in my life. I thank Him for recognizing Him in my life. Thank you Lord ! I am grateful !

Happy President Day ! I pray God will continue to bless him and his family as they lead our country.

I woke up this morning knowing when I go into work we are will be now 3 workers and 1 supervisor. It will be myself and another worker to man the office. Surprisingly I will good about today, there is a bigger responsibility, but God has prepared me for today. The good thing is many agency and CCDCFS is closed today so our referrals will be minimal. I pray that all the children in the city will be protected and well cared for today. God bless their parents and caregivers to give them the best care ever. Let the parent's that struggle with various addictions and really disfunctional lifestyles come to the reality that they should protect and care for their children. This is my prayer for today !

I woke up early this morning, said a pray, made my lunch and a cup of coffee:) WOW, what a morning. I also woke up to my finally finished bedroom, it as been a long time coming, and it was worth the wait. I like it alot, my vision was realized. When I go back to Ikea, I need to get 3 stainless steel wall shelves. Then it will be complete, I am keeping it simple ! Thank You Jesus for gifting me in this area.

Overall, today has been a excellent day. I ate fairly well and drank my 32 ounces of Perrier. I had broiled fish for dinner. It was fairly good, I seasoned it with lemon pepper and garlic.

Jayden came home tonight after his long weekend away. He explored the new bathroom and some minor changes to my bedroom and the hallway. He is curious and really an explorer. He is a busy toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment