Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday Worries !


Well Well Well ! I am surrounded by worries, I am working hard to chase them out. Trying to be normal and live my life. "In this moment I wish I could have this moment for life". One of my reasons for putting this blog together was so that I could release my feelings. Some days I can brush by and not deal with my feelings, today is not one of them. I stay as positive as I can, trying to be normal, trying to fit in. Right now in this minute I feel like I cannot get better. I want to get out of this hole and rise. I want joy, I want peace of mind.

God please help me, stand by me, fill me and please let me know you are there. Well I know you are there people you always help me. Lord you know me and understand. Help me understand my Purpose. I love you Lord ! Help me to want to serve you and your people, I have experienced so much positivity and miracles. I need my faith renewed. I want to connect to you !

Lord Help !

No comments:

Post a Comment