Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Day !


WOW ! I sit here in my bedroom looking out of my window. The snow is truly one of God's beauty. It is so nice to watch it from the inside. It makes me appreciate my work week so much. I am so grateful to be home and not at work where I would be feeling anxious about driving home in the snow.

I want to give thanks to God right now for giving me so much support and a family that helps me on a day to day basis. All morning my cousin helped me with my car, taking me to get a battery and then giving me the cash to purchase it, he said it was my Christmas gift. Thank you, Lord ! I want to thank God for blessing me to have the means to have someone come in today and do some light housework. I love my house to be clean and in order, and my kitchen was in need of HELP. So I was able to give someone some work. Praise God ! This truly blessed the both of us. I don't have to cook dinner this evening, my cousin and her husband are making a low fat seafood surprise. I am taking desert :)

Praise God for a productive day with people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment