Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I appreciate Him !


I realize there are things in my life that are important to me and journaling/blogging is one of them. I decided a week or two to return to writing my thoughts of the day. Today I commented myself to following through.
I have not blogged since July 17, 2010, long time and alot has happened. Since then my dear mother passed away. My best friend on earth has passed on. She was in pain and was tired. Since then I have been on a long journey back to myself. I have once again turned to food to fill my void. As a result I have added about 50 or so extra pounds. I miss my mother so much. I know God loves me and I love the Lord. This has kept me on my journey. I get through each day, but not with the joy I use to have. I am asking the Lord to continue to heal me. I know He will.
A few months ago my grandson, Ariel and Arionne moved in with me. My cousin and her family lives next door, and her daughter is expecting a new child. I am surrounded by love. Thank you Jesus. I have not been alone, my NCBF family has me in prayer. I know real love, and I thank God for allowing me to have a mother who gave love. She taught me to love others and this has helped me now as I take the lead of my family.
God has provided several recent miracles in my life. Miracles that were so obvious all I could do was cry and thank God. I am always ready to give God His glory. God has saved my life, literaly and He has provided for me like no other.

In January 2011, I gave up red meat and Pepsi ! Yes, Pepsi! I substituted the Pepsi with sparkling water with a little juice. I cook fresh meals most every evening and take left overs for lunch, if not I get a healthy salad from Heinens. I want to love myself and treasure my temple.
I am making the best salads at home with such good ingredients.

See ya latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment