Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Break Day ! Keep it movin !


Today, I was off work to have some me time, and handle some business. I had a much better day today. God gives me hope to keep movin, to keep trying ! I am praying and asking God for a renewed spirit of life. Today was a good day, a smiled alot and made positive interactions with people I did not know. I am conscious of my sometime flat affect when I enter into the outside world, so I purposely make it a point to smile and be very pleasant.

Overall I had a real decent day ! I am putting together some action steps that will help me reach my goals.

Sharae came over this evening, she is back from her honeymoon and said she will have photos soon. Real happy for her and husband.

Breakfast was late this morning because I slept in late : I had brunch, Tuna with low fat crackers, lunch was turkey breast, cheddar cheese and two eggs on 1/2 skinny bagel, baked chips and organic peach tea. It was delicious and packed alot of protein. Snack was tuna on crackers. No real formal dinner, but for evening snack I had pineapple/coconut sorbet.

This is today and I am looking forward to what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment