Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Productive Week !


Today is Friday and I am grateful that I had a productive week at work. This time last week I was feeling sooooo overwhelmed at my workplace. I had a couple restless night thinking about all the work and feeling like I had been treated unfairly. I thought about I blessed I am to have a career. God puts dinner on my table every night. For this I am grateful.

While at work today my coworker got ill, and we had to rally around her and get her help. She is such a kind person, I am praying that she recovers and is back on her feet. We value what she does in our department.

I planned specific things I need to do tomorrow. I want to have a productive weekend. So my Saturday is starting at 8:00 a.m. Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to order the tile to complete my bathroom. I got a better deal than I expected. It felt good to get a deal. i put myself on a budget for the weekend. I plan to accomplish alot this weekend. And most importantly I will be at NCBF giving God his glory.




No comments:

Post a Comment