Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Decisions ! Decisions !!


I want to thank God for allowing me one more day on this earth. I want to give God his glory in all that I do. I want to live my life in a way that others can see God work in my life. God I thank you for today and all that you have done for me and those that I love and care about.

I have to make some decisions in my life and allow myself to move forward. I need to make a major decision about me. Do I take the easy way out, which is not really easy or put the work in to take control and do what is necessary. Today I talked some things out with a friend and believe I have come up with a decision. I will begin this process tomorrow and get myself together. I am still tettering with the decision, but know my decision in the long run is best for me.

Lord help me with my decision, give me the strength needed to get up and exercise. Yes exercise, I have been putting it off, laying around being depressed and lazy. Totally giving up on me. When I exercise, I feel motivated, I have energy and feel really good about me. It is hard work, but I can do it. I am a practicing therapist and realized today I am Major Depressive, which is not good. Reading over the criteria helped me to see how this depression is taking a hold of me and making me stift and sick. Yes, physical symptoms. I am tired of being tired. I feel like I am 80 years old. I go to work, come home, clean the house, but do not want to come out to do anything else. It is as if I am isolating myself from others. I have wonderful friends and family that love me, but I have been cool just being in the house doing "me".

I want to move forward. God please help me, give mercy and I ask for Your favor on my life. Let me live a strong life for Christ.

Stay tuned ! I exercise tomorrow ! Day 2 ! I have made the decision to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment