Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Busy Monday !



It was a busy but productive day. I was able to complete some work and stay on task. My week started off good ! I took care of some important business after working a whole day at work. My cousin supported me through the entire process, thank God for putting her in my life.

I want to thank God right now for all that He has done for me. I am blessed, sometimes I don't feel it, but I know God loves and cares for me. With God's help I am working to get back on task. It is a struggle but I am ready.

Breakfast: Special K/Lacticid, Lunch: Pull Chicken/coleslaw, Perrier Snack: Pub Cheese/chips Dinner; Grilled Chicken/wrap, diet coke




No comments:

Post a Comment