Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

ACTION - EUCLID CREEK


AT THE TOP OF THE HILL AND WE ARE STILL SMILING 
             "LET'S SHED THOSE POUNDS AND GET HEALTHIER"


WEEKEND UPDATE :   WE MET FOR OUR FIRST WALK OF MANY.   WE ARE THE LADIES OF  "FIT FOR THE KING" FROM NCBF (church).   WE HAVE COMMITTED OURSELVES TO A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.  THE GROUP IS OPEN TO ANY WOMAN SO FEEL FREE TO COME AND YOU CAN DEFINITELY BRING A FRIEND.    

AGENDA:  8:30 a.m. to 8:40 a.m.- warm up and stretching
                    8:40 a.m. - Prayer
                    8:40 a.m. - til about 10:00 a.m. - walk 5 miles
                    10:00 a.m. - cool down
                    **** once a month we will have breakfast together (TBD)

WE ARE ALL AT DIFFERENT FITNESS LEVELS AND WE ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER TO WALK AT YOUR OWN PACE.

AS WE CLIMBED "THE HILL" 
FITNESS EQUIPMENT AT THE EUCLID CREEK 
                                                 

GROUP LEADER:  JIESHA PERKINS
GROUP ASSISTANT : VANESSA JORDAN aka Olivia's Daughter  - 216-773-9665




No comments:

Post a Comment