Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Talent/Gifting


RIP Sharon Norfus (left)  Stacey Crawford (Sarah's Girl)

http://fox8.com/2012/06/05/man-charged-in-strangulation-murder-of-shaker-heights-woman/


Lord You are so merciful and loving.  You give me peace on a daily basis, which allows me to keep moving and giving You glory.  So many wonderful things are going on good and not so good, but I feel Your presence and I know that You love me and have my best interest.  Lord I am praying that I have a solid foundation built on trusting You.  Thank You Lord.

I have missed blogging over the past few days.  Things have been up and down and I am asking for prayers. 

Over the past few days, I have busied myself with invites; birthday parties, birthday dinners, workshops and babysitting and taking care of some business matters.  Tenth Talent Media has completed the new face of this blog.  I love the new look and I really appreciate their many talents.  Now we have begun to brainstorm and develop my You Tube Channel.  I will update you all more as this progresses.  Our desire is that you be blessed by the channel so if you any ideas for topics please comment me.  It would be greatly appreciated. 

This past weekend I attend HIS Style which was a workshop put together by 3 women launching their business.  This particular workshop helped me look inside and explore me a bit further.  It gave me a deeper appreciation for who I am and how God sees me.  I left there ready to move forward with my dreams.  Over the past few months I have surrounded myself with women who are led by God who have dreams and acting on them.  Tenth Talent Media, Gonegirlgo, His Style, It Who You Know and Terri Holmes.  All of these business have been driven by their passion, purpose and love for God.  All of their business focus on the spiritual aspect.  All are working, loving what they are doing and doing an excellent job at it.  Very inspirational.  God has placed me in the middle of all this gifting.  It just amazes me how God works and uses people to do His work.  Yes I am sure their were some fears, as you know we are our own worse enemies.  But these women have pushed forward to move in their gifting. 

I say all this to say, if you have something you want to pursue, do it, act on it.  I listed several talents all of them have either, blogs, websites, face book pages that you can make contact and begin to explore your dreams. 
Nine West  
                                                                        
Exercise:  I have begun my workout routine; treadmill, walking, home videos.  I got to get it in.  I am so grateful that my foot injury is coming along nicely.  I was a tad bit disobedient if you happened to see me Sunday (NCBF) I had on 4 inch heels.  Yes, 4 inches.  I have two friends that absolutely love heels so you all will appreciate my disobedience.  Ms. Nicole and Ms. Zoe.  Zoe often says her heels give her like super powers.  I can relate when I have on heels my walk is so powerful and intentional.  Ms. Nicole wears heels no matter what, on the beach, at the mall, wherever, and really nice heels. The shoes above have been pinned on Ms. Nicole wall on Pinterest.  Super cool heels.   I had so much fun watching people look at my feet and point !  The comments blew me away.  “the diva is back” “oh you had to be cute”.  The funny thing is I thought no one would notice. 

Beauty:  RIP over the weekend Sharon N. left this world.  She was a member of NCBF.  She was a Mac makeup artist always busy enhancing the beauty of women.  I did not know her well but I respected her work as an artist.  I also admired her beauty as being a seasoned/matured woman.  She will be missed.
                                                               
Jayden standing on the sliding board - Cumberland Park

Yestereday, Jayden and I had a ball.  We ran, played and  had so much fun.  
                                                                 


                              

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing you are!! Keep pushing forward!! I'm very excited about what you are doing!!

    ReplyDelete