Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

TCB Taking Care of Business



Moving forward in my push to be productive; I completed two things that were of high importance to me.  One of a personal nature and the other was the completion of my write up as a guest blogger which will be featured on GoneGirlGo.  Both of these moves of action took courage, and stepping out of my comfort zone. 

I plan to make each day a day in which I work toward or accomplish things that will enhance my life.  After having such a productive day yesterday, this morning I was well rested and ready for today.  I slept through the entire night.  I want more nights like last night.  I want that peace that only God can give.  I realize that God wants me to be obedient and move, to come from under strongholds that keep me changed to feelings of fear, depression.  When I don’t move in a productive manner to resolve things in my life my life becomes a mess that I have created. 

A few blogs ago I wrote about being Stuck on Stupid and breaking strongholds.  Well God continues to work on me and develop me in this area.  I am making calls, scheduling appointments and basically Taking Care of Business (TCB).  As long has a matters of my day to day lingering in my mind, I have self doubts, depression, which keeps my focus off God.   My stuff gets in the way of me taking care of the business that the Lord as put before me.  

All of this leds to me overeating and beginning the cycle of gaining and losing, gaining and losing.  The enemy knows where to attack me.  I have to be ready to do my part which is to get up, move, and put things into action.  I have taken care of so much in the past two days that I feel as though I am shedding off layers of heaviness that was weighing me down.  The chains are moving off action by action.

Very rarely do I blog twice in one day.  I had to get it out, put it out there as this is a part of my worship.    

No comments:

Post a Comment