Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wendy Shelton RIP


                                                 The Shelton Family



Wendy Shelton wife of Obie Shelton went on to be with the Lord on Thursday May 31st at 3:30 a.m.  She was an awesome woman of God, wife and mother.  She was a friend to many and such an encouragement to others.  She was a faithful oh so faithful.  I will always remember her beautiful smile and her love for God.


Lord Bless the family and give them peace as they begin this journey.  Allow them to feel your presence.  I pray that a smile comes across their face whenever they think of Wendy.

Wendy's memorial service will be Friday, June 8th at New Community Bible Fellowship 3557 Washington Blvd. Cleveland Heights; Family visitation 9:30AM, memorial service 10AM. 

Psalm 108;1-6.



                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment