Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 73 - TGIS


For the last few days I have been focused on my mom and work. I am so glad it is Saturday. For the next few days there is no work. I actually slept in until 9:00 am. It felt so good, I don't have any real plans until this evening. 4C has an event, I usually look forward to these, planning comes naturally. My career as a therapist is rewarding, but the paperwork and documentation sucks. The people I work with are kind and this helps. As you know I have been struggling with new management, dealing with my mom and grieving the loss of my son. Not to make excuses but it is the truth. Thursday and Friday of this week I spent focused only on my day job, documenting and getting the job done. This means blocking out everything, and I do mean everything and work. Is it working, YES. To be continued next week.

The Lord helps me through my work week last week. Only he could put in me what I needed to get the job done. I appreciate God. I am so glad to know you God, to be in a relationship with You.

My mom is doing alot better this week. I am working under the direct instruction of my mom's doctor and nurses. This means I have extra work to do. I have to change my mom's dressings every a.m., we are pushing fluids and she is asking for food. I had to make her some ox tails with pinto beans :) She ate it and woke up the next morning asking for leftovers. Her fluids have increased considerably, including her supplement. God you are good. I pray everyday for her healing and comfort.

I'm gonna run out to do a few light weight, plesaurable errands (shopping). See ya

Thanks for following my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment