Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 75 - Peace no Drama


This morning we I awoke I asked the Lord for Peace. He gave me Peace. In my prayers I tend to ask for peace and God's blessings. Today I needed and wanted Peace is a strong way. Every move I made today, I asked if my decisions would lead me toward Peace or drama. I then choose Peace. When my phone rang I said a silent pray and prayed the phone call would be peace no drama. It was if the Lord was whispering in my ear. I recognize God's power and love for me. So I listened for what God wanted me to do. As He is my father and would not tell me anything wrong. IT WORKED.

I worked in Peace and came home to Peace. I so Trust and Believe that God gives the Peace that surpasses all understanding. Today was a day I decided I would try to calm others and in doing so my day would be calm. IT WORKED !

I decided to have dinner with Chris' friends on his birthday July 15th. I have chosen Ariel as my event planner. She has chosen the venue and is currently making the invites. I gave her my vision, Oh No, I did not give her my budget. She is a big spender. Let me call her .........


No comments:

Post a Comment