Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 78 - God is Amazing


Totally Amazing !! Over the past few days I have asked God to give me Peace. I know what God can and will do. I have not doubted this, but I have not asked Him. Over the last week I have listened to God and been as obedient as I could be. I also humbled myself in certain situations as God would want me to do. You know! This has been the best week in a very, very long time. I have been faced with significant challenges at work and at home, but it is Friday and everything is good. Better than good.

I allowed God to fight my battles this week, I could not fight what I was up against. But God needed me to be obedient and listen. The more I practiced this the better it got. I was shocked at myself, and I realize God poured into me.

God brought me through !

No comments:

Post a Comment