Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 88 -Come On and Dance


Hello Followers !
I have been busy working and taking care of my family. Really busy. I have blogging/journaling daily. I am excited about what God is doing in my life. He is growing me up. Since my mom has been ill I have had to step up to the plate and be the woman she was. Which means I am carrying a lot of added responsiblity. One day I was sitting and thinking and realized I had grown up. As long as my mom was up and about I relied on her for alot. I have had to make decisions relying on the Lord. With my mother in her present con-dition it has forced me to count on God. Wow !

I find myself saying things my mom would say like, and quoting scriptures. I have found a new love for old school gospel. Songs mama use to love and sing. They have so much meaning for me, because I know now my mom was where I am now. Totally depending on God for her help !

Ok, alright ! Something a little lighter :) I am excited about 4C Event Planners. We are planning a Dance Extravaganza. It will be held September 17th from about 7 til 12:00 or 1:00. We are still working out all the details. Please stay tuned in to our webpage and Fan page on facebook. We are as mother would say "putting the big pot in the little one". lol This means we are planning something really big and nice the community and our friends. I love planning and all the behind the scene things that go on to put an event together. Check out the photo of the party center. We plan to fill this dance floor, with excitement and dance. We love an exciting party.

No comments:

Post a Comment