Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 67









God is so worthy !!! Today was wonderful.

Today was one of those days that I did not much planned. This simple day turned into a very pleasant day. Throughout the day I was surrounded by family and friends. My friend Jessica surprised me today and was here from California. It was so good to see her, she was so close to Chris. She and Chris had such a special bond, if he did not already have a Godmother she would have been it. She is Hammer's mother and Chris and Hammer were brothers. She stayed over for a long while and we visited and played with Jayden. We also found out we have a common bond/love for Edward. Yes, another Team Edward fan. Ariel has not really chosen a team, we are trying to recruit her to Team Edward. Ariel and Jessica went to Target and picked up all 4 books. Ariel took Twilight and New Moon, I have Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. They we will switch. Fun, Fun, Fun.

4C had an appointment scheduled to see a venue for an upcoming event. The venue is family owned and it is in tip top shape. The family pride's themselves on customer service and meeting the client's needs. They have a really nice package and we (4C) were in awe. Get ready folks our upcoming public event will be fantastic. We will be sure to keep everyone posted on our facebook page.

Today was full of pleasant surprises, I thank God for providing for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment