Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 89 - God and Mom


God is directing my steps. I continue to be QUIET and listen to God's voice. I am working to block out distractions, haters, etc which allows God to pour into me. I am seeing the benefits of what God is doing. My work life has improved and I am also caring for my mother with more patience. She and I are sharing how we feel about each other. When I walked in her presence she said why do you always smile when you come home. I told her because I think and pray for you all day and I can't wait to see you. This evening she told me she was hanging in for me, because "SHE LOVED ME" ! I was touched, I sometimes wonder what she is thinking as she lays there. She has not changed, she is still my loving mother. It is so like her to sacrifice her life for me. To be in pain and push on so that she can spend time with me. I know God is in total control and she does to, we realize God will call her home when he is ready. One day she told me "Don't let them doctors kill me, I don't mind going when the Good Lord is ready for me, but don't let them kill me".

I had an eventful day at work, I completed some work and handled some other tasks because a coworker is out ill. It was a really good day. One of my coworker's announced she was accepting another position. We all were excited for her as she so deserves it. It was her time. We will miss her so much, she is a very kind, and knowledgable person.

Jayden had a doctor's appt today he gained two more lbs. He is really growing super fast. I talked to him on Ariel's speaker phone and she said he was smiling and looking around. He is so sweet. I pray for him daily.

Good Evening ! Thank You Lord for today !! Thank You for allowing me to experience love !

No comments:

Post a Comment