Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

"I Woke Up This Morning with my Mind Laid on Jesus"


This morning I woke up with a grateful heart ! I am so thankful to God for the things He has done for me and plans to do. He is planning to do great things, I can feel it. I am so excited about You.

This morning was a perfect Saturday morning ! Rested in with my mom. She was discharged late last night from the Cleveland Clinic. There was nothing major going on, her blood count was low. This morning she and I had breakfast together. This morning when she woke up she looked at me and said "I love you Van". We had scrambled eggs and orange juice and she had a protein drink. She is eating so much better.

After spending some quality time with mama, I went to lunch with Lori and Cheryl. We caught up on each other's lives and had good fun. Lori and I had desert then our entree, really good decision.. After we ate we took a stroll through the mall and ended up in Lush. I am a Fan of Lush. I got a couple of bath items to help me relax and to pamper myself. Really good natural products. Well worth the investment.

Now, moving on I got to spend some time with Jayden, well I watched him sleep :) He is a sweety. Dominique took him to a birthday party. She said he played, took a bottle and then went to sleep. When he got to my house he was already sleep and did not wait up even when we took his coat off. I guess he needed the rest.

So my day was quite nice. I am looking forward to more days like these. I am praising God in advance. Thanks Lord !

Oh, yeah ! I am going to catch up on my reading. Eclipse, yes, Eclipse. Today I purchased tickets for Eclipse. I am so excited. If you are a Fan of Eclipse, are you Team Edward or Team Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment