Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Success Night


Lord in this day I am at peace with the things that are going on in my life.  I am working in and around it.  I am being resourceful with what You have given me.  Believe me I am grateful and not complaining.  Lord I thank You !  I am asking You Lord to give us a wonderfully blessed evening at Life Group. 

Tonight is Weigh in-Success Night during Fit for the King.  I am praying that each and every one of  us is blessed, encouraged and motivated to move forward in their journey.  Prior to Fit for the King, I will have my lil beLord in this day I am at peace with the things that are going on in my life.  I am working in and around it.  I am being resourceful with what You have given me.  Believe me I am grateful and not complaining.  Lord I thank You !  I am asking You Lord to give us a wonderfully blessed evening at Life Group. 

Tonight is Weigh in-Success Night during Fit for the King.  I am praying that each and every one of  us is blessed, encouraged and motivated to move forward in their journey.  Prior to Fit for the King, I will have my lil behind at True Image working it OUT. 

Ohhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh  !  This morning I worked out on my new treadmill.  Excellent piece of machinery J  I used the fan and the MP3 player.  I listened to the Book of James and some of 1st Peter.  Awesome experience, simple awesome.  I did 45 minutes, burned 354 calories and walked 2.51 miles.  I walked an average of 3.5 mile with 7 incline.  Felt so good, my buns were burning afterwards.  I am training for the ½ Rite Aid Marathon on May 20th.  Building up my endurance on the treadmill will help me as I have only ever walked up to 5 miles at a time.  Doing 13 miles will be a challenge.  I will need to talk to others and do research to see what other things; food, protein etc that I need to incorporate to make this happen.

It’s about time I talk about work, and my workload.  I have been handling what comes before me with patience.  I am focusing on my work with a different mindset.  Sort of like this is what they are paying me for attitude J  and that the more they ask me the more they should realize my worth.  So I am praying that I continue with this positive mindset.  Only God would work this out in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment