Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DISAPPOINTMENT




1st Book of James:  Count it all Joy -  Forgive me Lord for any sins that I may have.  Lord you bless me in so many ways, I realize that when I am disappointment that things don’t turn out as I could have it, it is Your will, your divine purpose for me on this earth which is what I must honor and respect.  Guide me through this disappointment and fill me with Joy and Peace.  I am trusting You because You have rescued me from much much worse.  To God be the glory !!!!  Lord allow me to be a good servant as I go out to do your bidding.  Amen !! 

Well I weighed in today, I have not weighed in since January 1st.  I have maintained my weight and lost about ½ lb.  Praise Him !  I did not expect to see large numbers drop so I was pleased.  For March 1st I have set a goal of 6 lb loss.  My eating has been good no big bingeing, well maybe one, but I don’t want to think about it J J  I feel at peace with my food.  Now I do need to step up my game on the exercise tip, my treadmill is being delivered today at 4:30 p.m.  EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED  !!!!!

My realistic goal is to use it 5 out of  7 days per week.  I plan to attend True Image 2 to 3 xs per week.  Didn’t get to do True Image last night my dental appointment ran way over L  This is when my treadmill will be important.  When life throws the unexpectant; I can work it out on the treadmill.  I do workout with Fit for the King once a week for 30 minutes too.

My dental appointment was a big disappointment, I am taking the dentist advice into great consideration as he is the expert.  I had another opinion last year that said I was not a candidate for braces, and this dentist says I am, but I need lots and lots of work prior to this.  Which means lots of money.  I have an appointment with another dentist for another opinion on the 24th.  I will wait and see what this dentist recommends and then make an informed decision. 

Yesterday I had a good long conversation with Monica my cuz, I love that gurl !  She knows me very well and challenges me.  She tickles me because it is as if she has eyes right here in Cleveland.  I need to have a gurl talk with her, she has good Godly info and I am hope my Godly wisdom blesses her in return.  I am so glad she knows and loves the Lord, so when we talk we are on the same page. 

Beauty:  Shea Butter and Coconut oil.  These are my go to body moisturizer.  In the winter my skin is so dry.  I also use Dove deep moisturizing body wash.  Sis Takeema hipped me to this body wash for winter.  It is the business.  Really, within two uses my skin was together. 




176.8

No comments:

Post a Comment