Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 2 of 17 Day Cycle - Week 2 Bootcamp



Day 3 Hair - February 4
Lord I love You and worship You.  You reign above ALL.  You are my provider, protector everything to me.  I am learning to trust You in everything.  Please help me, build me up and move me in the direction You would have me !


Weight Loss Journey - Day 2 - Yesterday was a bit tough, I ate correctly for breakfast and lunch.  Dinner was a bit challenging I messed up a little, but not way off but I didn't follow the diet by the letter.  Today is a new day and I am ALL IN.  I brought in frozen fruit and 12 ounces of fat free yogurt.  We are using these two items to make afternoon smoothies.  Deliciousness !  We get to have two yogurts per day before 2:00 and we can have fruit, so we are combining it to make smoothies.  Great idea !  I didn't have one yesterday but I'm ready today.

I worked out after work at the boot camp.  I saw of couple people from True Image: Kathy and Debbie and it was good to see them. A few others from True Image are there also and we run into each other it's great.  The workout is the most challenging workout I have ever done.  It pushes me to do things I have never done.  I do always work at my own pace.  I have to say this workout is tougher than I had with my personal trainer.  It reminds me of personal trainer but we do more intervals. 

I am looking forward to Saturday's weigh in.  We are not required to weighin everyweek.  But they keep the scale out so I will weigh myself.  Prayfully I will have dropped a few.  Keep this in your prayers.  I am feeling better, working out and eating right makes me feel confident.  I get earlier in the morning with more energy preparing for my day. 

Natural Hair Journey -   Since I workout most evening and get home later, I am using the pineapple method which saves me at least an hour in the evening.  I moisturize and use jobaba oil and wrap it in the pineapple.  I do know on Saturday i will have to devote a little more time for detangling.  Becuase of my hair texture; thin wavy it doesn't I don't have issues detangling.  This has been the blessing of having thin hair for me.  I am rocking my FRO today again and will be most of the week.  It is so easy to manage.  I do miss my twistout I like playing with the twist during the day :)  

I started taking multivitamin and various other supplements; biotin, sicila, B12, B6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment