Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 4 - Cravings are leaving little by little

Fit Body Boot Camp Beachwood-These are TRX they are getting my arms and back together

Weight Loss Journey - Alright here it is !  This is where I get it in now.  Fit Body Bootcamp Beachwood located on Mercantile Drive.  This is one half of the room there is another section that is of equal size.  There is a limit of 32 people per session and we must sign up on the computer for classes.  If we miss a class without canceling in advance of 3 hours there is a 10 fee before the next class.  This sure gives you extra motivation to get your butt to class. 

 
As I see other photos of other workouts I will add them. Every session there is a totally different workout.  The instructor is about my age, which is always encouraging.  She is a product of this program there is a before and after photo of her hanging.  I do like her approach she does come along and tell you the proper form and she does allow and encourage modification and will show examples of modifications.  She has a sense of humor which is always helpful when working this hard. 

 
I have signed up for 5 days this week, last week I did 4.  I will weigh myself this Saturday on their scale.  It is not an official weigh in, they weigh in about every 4 weeks.  I am the type that I need to monitor myself closely and I use my weigh ins to motivate me.

I must say I am adjusting to my meal plan.  I am not as hungry.  Yesterday evening after workout I was not starving therefore I was not tempted to cheat. 

 

Natural Hair Journey – My hair has been dull this week, I am attributing this to my workouts.  I washed last night. My hair was dull, dry and it is fully moisturized. I keep a bottle of joboba oil on my desk and I put it on twice a day while at work and it is absorbing it but it is lacking luster and not keeping a hold.  It reminded me of when I had a perm and I couldn’t hold a curl until I washed it and started over.  I got my bounce and shine back in my hair :)  My hair needed lots of water.

Makeup-Lipstick of the Day - Black Radiance 5117 from the new line.  Let me tell you something this lipstick on my completion is beautiful.  Check it out.  It is 1.99, I will need to pick up a few backups.  It is selling out fast.  There are about 10 new colors I have 3 and this is my favorite.  It is purplish with a hint of pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment