Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Cycle 1 Day 14 - SUNDAY BEST

Healthly Delicious Sunday Meal

Lord help me work to put an end to my idols.  I want to lean and trust in You during the good and bad times.  Lord I know with Your power all things are possible.  Thank You Lord. 


Hello it is Sunday and I am blogging.  I am with friends, eating, chit chatting and laughing.  Food was the bomb.  For real, healthy and delicious, it was a Win Win.   Being amongst friends that love the Lord is an awesome experience.  And the food was on POINT :)  Pure deliciousiness !  Everything was fresh which and the flavors were excellient. 

We gathered to continue planning for the YT Channel.  How exciting ! Things are moving along nicely and production will begin in the early Spring.  We have topics and we ae working to get content together and me together :)  We are praying over this venture and asking God's blessings and we want this Channel to give God the glory.  We want to celebrate being the women God so creatively made us.  We want to celebrate what God gave us and be grateful !  Grateful that he made us wonderfully.

Overall, today has been a very productive day, I shopped after church for my smoothie ingredients for the upcoming week.  My eating today has been on point.  No cheating :)  Pastor's sermon was wonderful, it helped me in my weight loss journey.  He discussed using things other than God as an idol.  You know my mind went straight to the food as my idol.  He discussed how idoling anything other than God leaves you messed up.  When I overeat and gain weight I feel awful and worthless.  Deacon Obie played Precious Lord take my hand, it was one of my mom's favorites.  I love old school worship and praise.


I worked out Saturday at 9:00 a.m. awsome workout.  God is continuing to allow me to work in my purpose.  No matter how I give up on myself he is there to carry me to my next task.  While at bootcamp I was asked to participate in Summer Quest for fitness.  God puts goals in my life to keep me working, to keep me motivated.  I am blessed to be able to help others and help myself.  Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment