Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Back at the Creek


  
Lord I am grateful for the doors You open for me.  For the path that You are leading me.  I am so very grateful for your mercy.  You keep me, protect me, and provide for me.  Again I am so thankful.  You pour into me spiritual and keep my head looking up.  I know listen for Your direction.  At times it is difficult to be obedient but I strive and thirst for You.  So in those times I come to realize You know best for ME.  You are my creator the creator of ALL so in knowing this I know You have my life in Your hands and Lord I am striving to give You my HEART.  I pray in patience knowing that patience brings understanding.  Most of all I want to thank You for dying on the cross.  Thank You Thank You  AMEN

This weekend was a blast, I had fun doing some things I enjoy.  Hanging out and enjoying life.  The simple things in life.  I was at peace with my life and got some things accomplished.  I did get to attend Seed Team on Sunday as I slept in on Saturday.  It felt good not to have to get up moving.  I was able to do some cleaning around the house and run some errands.

Sunday Sermon was awesome.  I came with anticipation ready to receive the word.  As I sat there I so wanted others that I know to receive the word.  I will be picking up the CD to share, it is an awesome tool to help us all.  Seed Team was good, the breakout session was informative and outlined the direction of Life Group for the upcoming year/s. 

Nique and I had dinner it was so good, we usually hang out on Sunday.  My dinner plans needed to be changed, which was ok as I had already cooked just in case.  My home cooked food to me is so much better than restaurant food now that I cook regularly.  I am cooking mustard and turnips, YES.  I love it.  Nique and I talked about some life stuff, family stuff, Godly word and just hung out.  I continue to keep her in prayer.  God protect and bless her.  I remember my mother praying for me ALL the time.  I now understand even when your children are grown and out of the home you have to keep them covered. 

I did get to walk with a sis at Euclid Creek from True Image on Saturday.  It was my first time out this season, it was beautiful and walking with her was good fellowship.  We talked so much the time blew past.  I am encouraging anyone who wants to walk to come it is so thereauptic, relaxing and peaceful.  We had planned to walk Sunday put it was storming.  I will do True Image this evening and Lord willing walk this evening at the Creek.  

No comments:

Post a Comment